A list of publications on Biology education that might be of interests to GEP faculty members.
- Natalie Nielsen, Rapporteur; Planning Committee on Evidence on Selected Innovations in Undergraduate STEM Education; National Research Council; Promising Practices in Undergraduate Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Education: Summary of Two Workshops
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS); Vision and Change in Undergraduate Biology Education: A Call to Action
- Papers commissioned by The National Academies National Research Council Board on Science Education; Evidence on Promising Practices in Undergraduate Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Education
- Resources from the National Study of Education in Undergraduate Science; NSEUS web site
- David Lopatto: Science in Solution: the Impact of Undergraduate Research on Student Learning
- Nancy Kober: Reaching Students: What Research Says About Effective Instruction in Undergraduate Science and Engineering
- Nancy Hensel, editor, for The Council on Undergraduate Research: Characteristics of Excellence in Undergraduate Education
Bioinformatics texts and related useful external resources are available here.